Terms & Conditions
GANZ U.S.A., LLC
140 Colony Center Drive, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
- All sales are final.
- Ganz U.S.A., LLC ("Ganz") does not guarantee sales.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Ganz. Neither receipt of an order by Ganz nor the issuance of an Order Acknowledgement constitutes acceptance by Ganz or creates an obligation by Ganz to ship all or any portion of an order. All orders received by Ganz are subject to change by Ganz at Ganz’s sole discretion.
- Customer agrees that each shipment received by it constitutes a separate contract, and customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions with regard to each shipment.
- Back orders shall be shipped solely at the discretion of Ganz, but not later than the cancellation date specified by customer.
- Back orders less than $25.00 are cancelled.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Terms are strictly net 30 days unless otherwise agreed to by Ganz in writing. All orders are invoiced in US dollars and payments must be made in US dollars.
- Service charge of 1% per month (12% per annum) will be charged on all past due amounts.
- Should collection efforts be necessary to collect amounts due Ganz, customer agrees that the costs and expenses, such as late charges, reasonable attorney's fees, and collection agency fees shall be included in amounts due Ganz.
- Standard minimum opening order is $200.00 excluding freight.
- Standard minimum re-order is $100.00 excluding freight.
- Cancellation policy: written notice must be received by Ganz at least 10 days prior to shipping date, or as otherwise required by Ganz in its sole discretion, provided however no seasonal Interactive merchandise may be cancelled by customer once receipt of the order is acknowledged by Ganz. Interactive merchandise is defined as Ganz merchandise which is sold under a brand name or forms part of a product line that is associated with a virtual world or has an online component.
- Freight charge is in addition to our Buffalo N.Y. F.O.B. cost (FOB Buffalo, New York, as defined by the New York State Uniform Commercial Code). Oversized items may incur additional freight charges.
- Proof of Delivery: a service fee of $25.00 is charged if a Proof of Delivery request by customer indicates that merchandise was received.
B. Receipt of Merchandise
- Please inspect your order upon receipt as claims or returns must be reported to Ganz Customer Service Department within 15 days of receipt of goods.
- Report any visible damage to carrier immediately upon receipt and to Ganz Customer Service Department.
- Defective or damaged merchandise will be replaced if reported to Ganz Customer Service Department within 15 days of receipt.
- Returns are accepted only if an authorized return number has been issued and used, and are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Refused shipments are subject to a restocking charge of 25% of the total invoice.
- All claims must be directed to, and approved by, Ganz Customer Service Department.
C. Sales Restrictions
- Nothing herein constitutes a license or permission to use any trademarks, logos, images or other intellectual property associated with Ganz merchandise. Customer must obtain prior written authorization for use of any such intellectual property for any reason.
- Customer agrees that it will not sell or display any products not purchased from Ganz which utilize Ganz's logos, trademarks, copyrights, images, artwork or other intellectual property rights, and also agrees not to sell any products which are substantially similar to or which are likely to cause consumer confusion with any Ganz merchandise.
- Customer agrees that it will not modify, dress-up, add to or otherwise alter any Ganz merchandise without Ganz's prior written consent.
- Customer must not identify itself, its stores or its websites as an "authorized," "approved," "official," or "certified" retailer of any Ganz merchandise.
D. General Terms
- Ganz reserves the right to institute, alter and/or discontinue all marketing and sales promotion programs at its sole discretion. All ambiguities and/or inconsistencies between any marketing and/or sales promotion programs and the Terms and Conditions will be resolved in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise directed by Ganz in its sole discretion.
- In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions, Ganz may, in addition to its other rights or remedies, immediately cease shipping Ganz merchandise to customer. Any litigation arising hereunder shall be filed in the Federal or State Courts of New York and all disputes shall be subject to New York law.
- These Terms and Conditions control each and every shipment by Ganz to customer and constitute the sole and exclusive agreement between Ganz and customer concerning all shipments. No representative, employee, or agent of Ganz, or any other person, has any authority to assume for Ganz any additional or other liability or responsibility in connection with any goods shipped by Ganz, or to make representations regarding conditions of sale, marketing promotional programs, or product or shipping priorities, and these Terms and Conditions supersede all prior written and/or oral statements concerning this shipment or any prior shipment. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between Ganz and customer, and there are no prior agreements or understandings between Ganz and customer that alter these Terms and Conditions.
By Phone: 1-800-724-5902
By Email: email@example.com (Customer Service)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Order Processing)
email@example.com (Customer Accounts)
By Fax: 1-888-653-5499 (Order Processing)
1-800-397-6510 (Customer Accounts)
Remit Payment (including customer and invoice numbers) to:
Ganz U.S.A., LLC
P.O. Box 530
Effective October 10, 2017