Instagram is a key tool in your belt these days (and every day). Connect with your customers via this virtual storefront/photo gallery.
Post frequently - even if you’re closed, keep an active online presence. Promote your Instagram page on your website, your store windows, in emails.
Now’s the time to create and/or update your store’s bio. A few things to keep in mind:
- Choose a username that matches your store name if possible
- Tell your store’s concept in a fun, brief way
- Add your website!
- Tell everyone if you’re currently open for business (it’s easy to update your profile)
- When writing your profile, update your contact info - add phone, message and email.
- Be sure to say:
- If you take online or phone orders
- Whether you offer curbside pickup or local delivery
- Talk about special services - custom baskets, virtual shopping service etc.